This page will contain notes from an SPIE short course that I teach at the annual SPIE
Photonics West/BiOS symposium held at the end of January every year in San Jose, CA.
Specific topics that will be covered in this short course include:
- The origins and statistics of laser speckle patterns
- Basics of light scattering in dense, pseudo-ordered media
- Optical elastography system design considerations
- Tissue Mechanics in terms of strain energy functions
- Generation of elastograms
- Numerical Algorithms for Tracking Speckle Motion
This page is still under construction. Please check back later.